Nine Reasons to Consider Email Newsletters
I spend a lot of time talking about why davemail is a great alternative to online, do-it-yourself email marketing services. Lost in my enthusiasm, however, is the simple truth that there may be one or two of you out there who are not yet sold on the value of an email newsletter in the first place.
So I am putting away the sales hat and speaking from the heart. Whether you do it yourself, assign it to a competent staff member or outsource it to a highly trained, experienced, creative, dependable writing and design team (let’s call them davemail for purposes of illustration), email newsletters are worth a look.
Here are my top nine reasons why:
9. Let’s start strong. Email newsletters can save you tons of money over traditional printing and mailing. Tons.
8. Speaking on tonnage, sending 100,000 emails instead of printing traditional newsletters saves more than 2 tons of paper (and a lot gas and postage-stamp glue).
7. It is more important than ever to strengthen relationships with existing clients, customers or members, and regular communication is the key to building those bonds.
6. Legitimate email newsletters are a form of permission-based marketing, which means you send only to people who want to receive them. Spam is always a no-no.
5. Email newsletters are timely and interactive, allowing instant feedback and action.
4. Well-written email newsletters provide a good balance of useful, reader-centric content (80%) and appropriate sales-based information (20%).
3. Professionally designed email newsletters provide seamless branding and cohesive elements that drive readers to action.
2. Senders can track results, with access to detailed reports on cool stuff such as open rates and click-throughs.
1. With davemail, you don’t have to worry about any of it. We can do it all for you. Seriously.