digital marketing internship
Fiore Communications is a full-service marketing firm that specializes in the creation and delivery of engaging content. We provide clients complete digital and traditional marketing services as well as writing, editing and publishing services.
As a digital marketing intern, you will have the opportunity to:
- Create and edit website content.
- Work with a variety of web platforms, including WordPress and Expression Engine.
- Assist with researching and developing search engine optimization strategies.
- Review and create an analytics report for social media, email marketing, digital advertising, web traffic and more.
If you want to get a taste of being a digital marketer in the real world, this is the internship for you.
A qualified applicant would have experience in the following areas:
- Strong written/verbal communication skills, understanding of digital marketing principles.
- Strong interpersonal skills and interest in team collaboration.
- Experience with digital marketing platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok, LinkedIn, YouTube, Pinterest, WordPress and MailChimp.
- Understanding of social media and website analytics.
- Experience managing or editing website content.
- Completion of at least 48 college credit hours.
- Able to devote 15-20 hours a week to the internship.
how to apply
Fiore Communications is currently accepting internship applications for the upcoming semester. Although the opportunity is not limited to these majors, we prefer applicants from the following:
- Information, Communication and Technology
- Media/Communication Studies
This is an unpaid internship. Taking the internship for course credit is not required, but we welcome students who would like to receive course credit for their time with us.