If attracting new customers online is important to your business, then you know that simply having a website is not enough. You need to understand the foundational truths of online marketing as well as how to use the many tools available to attract, engage and motivate your audience.
This guide will walk you through that process and introduce the one thing you must have to be successful online.
Here’s what you’ll learn in this guide:
• What a Big Idea is and why you need one for your business
• How to attract new customers by growing an engaged online audience
• Why building relationships can make or break your business
• How good follow-up can turn leads into paying customers
• Three critical elements your website must have to attract customers
• How to use social media to follow up with leads effectively
• Two ways you should use email to connect with leads
What Others are Saying About
“What’s the Big Idea?”
After reading the Big Idea Guide, I found myself going through the exercises and answering all the questions from my business’ perspective. I found it to be eye-opening to create my own Big Idea. I look forward to implementing this into our business growth and marketing plans.
Co-owner, Miller’s Tree Service